Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: lawman
I'm a WebmasterWorld addict, and recent posts is my method of fix.
I have to admit I do not pay much attention to the forum that the thread is situated in...and little attention to the peoples' nicknames that actually post! Why? Information overload ;) I guess purely by reading the title (should be a good un) and the first initial posts I can get a "feel" for the thread.
Good way to go about it? (maybe i click too much on recent posts) ;)
It seems that the topics discussed nowadays overlap so much it would be difficult to "stamp" a mindset for each particular forum....and just reply to questions in the questions entirety- regardless of forum.
Anyone like me? Freelance WebmasterWorld'er - no forum home...just roaming the threads.
Is their a "preferred method" of finding what you need on here? :)
Is their a "preferred method" of finding what you need on here?
1. I have the "Active post list" (= recent posts) in my favorites and press F5 more often than the automatic refresh.
2. Use my own recent threads for finding back older recent discussions.
3. The odd flags for older reference material
4. Google as search within WebmasterWorld, even though Googleguy does an awful job in indexing the WebmasterWorld threads ;)
5. I check on some peoples profiles if they recently posted in some discussion I did not follow.