Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: open
You have to edit the "search.ini" text file that is the "opera" directory. It's pretty self evident what you do...
It's also extremely stable..(windows)
(sorry, not seen the change log yet)
* Fixed problem with crypto library errors being remembered, causing some crypto operations to fail.
* quick fix for bug #66008:"Redraws crash when in print preview mode"
- canceling preview mode
* 60980 - Merged in fix from Main. Should fix problem with www.volkswagen.de, too
* Search Type works better in search.ini. Type=12 is always find in page. All entries in search.ini need a unique type.
* focus fix
* expanded server name completion and cookie error dialogs to fix korean text
* do not overwrite the foreground skin if this is an upgrade
* do not show Outlook Express when there is no user registered there, should fix a lot of "importing" corrupted accounts
* fixed crasher 66999, check if disk is full before creating index
* Parsed new set of helpfiles for Windows.
[Search Engine 4]
Now you can search with the right click menu or from the address bar with just "w keyword". The above replaces the Amazon search. Just load the "search.ini" file in a text editor to edit.
For those that don't know what the above is about, you highlight a word or passage with Opera, right click and then search via any search engine or service (such as a language translator). The above defines one of the searches.