Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: open
Here's mine (in order of importance):
1) Increased ad supply
2) Better contextual ad targeting
3) Chitika-like keyword targeting for explicit per ad unit control
4) Elimination of duplicate ads in multiple units on a page
5) Immediate ad blocking
6) Ability to delete existing ad categories
7) Faster intraday stats (no more than 1 hr delay)
8) International support
9) Increase number of targeted URLs (50 per site)
10) Different ad unit sizes
11) Adsense text link type ads
12) Better reporting with graphs and charts
And here's another:
- Filtering of bad quality clicks. (i.e. If Yahoo doesn't like clicks from, say, Czechoslovakia, then they filter those clicks out instead of making their publishers responsible for this difficult task.
All in all YPN is amazing in my opinion. For a beta product, you can't really make a good argument against them. Afterall, they are in beta. However the above mentioned item should be taken care of - no excuse.
I just hope that by the time they come out of beta, they have at least 10 of our suggestions taken care of. *crosses fingers* ;)
13) Domain level blocking (AdSense style)
14) Unlimited URL block list with automatic cleanup (auto remove URL that are inactive for some time)
15) Ability to specify minimum CPC per publisher's web site.
16) Educate publisher in creating effective ad copy.
These are excellent!