Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: bill

Message Too Old, No Replies

a question of {}

Have the keybord write {}



2:52 pm on Feb 26, 2006 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member

I've got this problem: I often write the curly brackets {}, pressing down the ALTGR+SHIFT+[], and I was wondering if there is a way so I can change the @ or key (or any other key) of my keyboard into {}?
Thanks for support.


8:30 am on Feb 27, 2006 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Administrator bill is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

Welcome to WebmasterWorld helphope.

This is not a simple task if you're going to do it manually. Microsoft provides the Scan Code Mapper for Windows [microsoft.com]. This involves making changes in the registry so be very careful and make backups if you decide to choose this route.

The seemingly simpler way is to use one of the various keyboard re-mapping tools on the market. I can't vouch for any of these tools for your system, but I would recommend that you have a good system backup just in case.


Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month