Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: phranque
- 9 to 10'ish exchange rate with the program itself getting the 10th.
- members could choose which buttons they wanted to display.
- standard sized buttons delivered with simple html (no jscript).
- real time access to stats with daily and weekly collation.
- members could upload or change their button whenever they wanted.
- active and indepth algos to deter spamming.
- full monitoring and program adjustment to address problems as they arise.
- enhancements could include bigger cube sized buttons, form boxes, and possibly commercial advertising if the potential is there.
Do you think there would be a call for such a program?
Buttons would be served in rotation. Members would add one small snip of code to their page where they want the button. Then the program button server software would determine which button they wanted to show. If they didn't want any, well then they don't get their button shown on other sites either. All depends on the numbers they have displayed.
If the program has 200 sites, that is 200 available buttons. I would not want to display buttons from a competitor, so I would uncheck their button and it wouldn't be in the rotation for my site any longer.
The whole point is to give sites the control over which buttons are presented on their site. This is different from most banner exchanges where users have no control over the banners shown.
It would also make the program self-policing. If some bum posts a really terrible button, then site owners could uncheck it - then that site gets no button views and realizes that they must change it.