Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 54.158.248.112

Forum Moderators: open

CEO Killed After Phone Explodes While Charging

     
8:47 pm on Jun 22, 2018 (gmt 0)

Senior Member from US 

WebmasterWorld Senior Member tangor is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Nov 29, 2005
posts:8461
votes: 652


A Malaysian CEO was killed after his mobile phone allegedly exploded while charging, according to a report.

[breitbart.com...]

Yikes! Perhaps charging cellphones should be done in a detonation proof steel box!

Or someplace where you aren't sleeping!

Be safe, you phone users!
11:22 pm on June 22, 2018 (gmt 0)

Moderator from US 

WebmasterWorld Administrator keyplyr is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Sept 26, 2001
posts:12126
votes: 775


With all the reports of fires & exploding batteries the last few years, it would be pretty stupid to charge a phone in the same room while you're sleeping.