New User from IN
joined:Jan 9, 2018
According to my SEO experience and my understanding of Google, I would believe that Google will figure out the ways to deal with mobile-first search. Though they have previously tried that, it is still not implemented as they would have liked it to be. Many brands are still not present on mobile and I feel Google will surely bring on tough rules for mobile optimization.
Along with it, I believe voice search would increase and content should be well optimized to match the phrases that users are expected to use. This would be a challenge but it would surely be on the cards for SEO specialists.
Apart from all this, Local SEO would be of more importance than ever before. You need to prepare well for local search results or you will be out of the race. All in all, Google is becoming more and more user-centric and is looking forward to make changes keeping users at the center. IT predictions:
1. Global tech-giants will deliberately self-disrupt
2. Blockchain based cryptocurrencies will contribute trillion-dollar business value to the banking industry
3. Rise in roles of IT Versatilists
4. Increase in digital commerce for the brands that revamp their websites to support visual and voice search
5. Increasing investments in bots and chat bots, sidelining mobile applications
6. Open source will keep rising the ladder
7. IoT to transform to BIoT
[edited by: not2easy at 12:03 pm (utc) on Jan 9, 2018]
[edit reason] No promos/please see ToS [/edit]