For a while now, I've been wondering: where am I?
I guess the question implies that there is an "I" that is somewhere.
Embedded into the question of where, are also the questions of what am I, and how am I.
From what I can gather, the "physical" universe exists within my own consciousness as sensory data. And the sensory data itself is actually a non-physical thing.
So the so-called physical universe is actually quite non-physical.
My sense is we are in a fractal web of virtual worlds, that are quite real. Experience is reality.
I guess where I am then, is in the realm of experiencing existence. Can I also experience non-existence? Yes! Like the silence between notes played on a piano, I exist within the silent non-existence within the symphony of life.
Back to the fractal web of virtual worlds within worlds.
All of the worlds are connected, if in no other way than by relation to each other.
Thomas Campbell says we live within some kinda super-conscious computer that is evolving toward lower entropy, and that we are each units of consciousness that are one with the super-consciousness, and we are like vehicles for the super-consciousness to evolve itself.
As we evolve toward Love, mentally and spiritually, the super-consciousness evolves along with us because it is us.
I imagine there are realities where we can fly and manifest an apple in our hands, and do many magical things, much like a lucid dream.
Speaking of lucid dreams, it seems that ultimately, I am The Infinite, and I have become lucid inside the Infinite Dream. I am the Ultimate Dreamer awake within The One Dream.
We are all programmers and creators of reality. And there are extremely sophisticated reality programmers that operate outside of the timeline of our 3D earth reality. And the reality of these high level reality programmers is also within another reality imbued with the creative wisdom of even higher level reality programmers.
It is a fractal web of consciousness units within larger consciousness units, within even larger consciousness units... and virtual worlds within virtual universes, within virtual multiverses, within The Grand Cosmic Internet, within The Infinite, within Infinite Love.
Ultimate Wisdom is created and expressed by the Infinite Love that trickles though to every reality and sub-reality that exists.
At every moment, Infinite Love is guiding and creating all of experience and all of life.
Infinite Love offers free will to me, and truly, Infinite Love is offering the free will to Itself, as I am Infinite Love.
We are Infinite Love, and we divided ourselves into a zillion units of consciousness so that we could gather experience and wisdom, and experience the amazing breadth and beauty of our Infinite Soul.
Ultimately, I believe all of life is a Love Story.
It's one grand and awesome Romance.
The Divine Hand is at hand at all times, and it seems that all fears can be plunged back into the Nothingness.
Hey I was wondering...
- Have any of you had a kundalini awakening, or realization of Godhood or anything like that?
- Have you noticed that this holographic reality seems to wink at us all the time, through uncanny synchronicities and other miracles?
- I was wondering what might be the depths of torture that The Infinite would ever allow a being to experience? For example, could it really be a crazy wild jungle we live in, where potentially someone's consciousness could be locked inside a dark disincarnate and sensory-deprived cage inside the mind of some alien for trillions and trillions of years?
- Have any of you met your Twin Soul?
- How can I ever know if another human is really what I perceive them to be? Maybe they are really a highly-sophisticated automated holographic program that is not even self-aware. I suppose one way around this is to see The Infinite within all things, and to always know that I am interacting with Love itself, which is ultimately conscious and infinitely self-aware.
By the way, in simple terms, I think the answer for "where am I" is that I am The Infinite, and I am within myself and also beyond myself. I am Everything and Nothing, and also just something, and all in between and around. And I am simply here to Love.