joined:June 29, 2005
I feel this is the right place to ask the question but I need some ideas about optimizing a website for Russian search engines.
I have some questions...
- Which search sites are the most known ones in Russia? Or for Russian people?
- Are they taking a web site as Google? Or do they have major differences?
- Do they prefer .ru domains to .com domains?
- Which facts do they penalize and filter?
- Are there any useful information for getting indexed on these pages?
- As I guess these search sites give points to backlinking, but what are the ups and downs?
- How can we search for useful keywords? Are there any websites or systems for suggestions?
- I heard something like "quotation index", like Page Rank for Yandex. What are the main facts about this to have a good point?
I thank everyone who shares their ideas and views by now...