Has anyone tried a "P-NUT PAL"? I'm thinking of switching from the overhead hanging hopper that I have now. The idea is to keep a trash can full of peanuts and use the vacuum to suck 'em up and drop them into packages.
1. much easier and faster refill of packing fill
2. much easier cleanup of spilled packing fill
3. no hanging dispenser taking up space
1. possibly slower overall dispensing of packing fill
2. second trash can requirement
3. slight increase in noise, but the unit is supposed to be very quiet
4. the unit requires some storage space for itself
What do you think?