Hi all -
We are presenting the following international shipping options to our customers, yet I have failed to find any clear, simple information on the delivery times (even estimates) for each.
Can any of you point me to some cheat sheets for these items? We use UPS and USPS.
Its very frustrating going to the USPS web site and seeing them just say it "varies by destination". Of course it does. And after a hundred years in business I think you might be able to come up with a helpful map, list of zones, etc ...
Regular Speed Shipping (from the USA)
• Postal Service - International First Class
• Posal Service - International Priority
• United Parcel Service (UPS) - Worldwide Saver
• United Parcel Service (UPS) - Standard (Canada)
Express Shipping (from the USA)
• United Parcel Service (UPS) - Worldwide Expedited
• Postal Service International Express
Disclaimer: I am aware that there are other factors like Customs, etc. But you cant offer different shipping options and then not provide information on how they differ...