I have a customer I do not need anymore. I am giving it away free of charge. The customer is female, in good conditon, and has only a few minor design flaws:
- will command you (not ask!) to send her 20 EUR order free of shipping charges.
- will demand (not enquire) to know the cash discount for the order she just placed.
- will cancel the order when you answer that you do not offer free shipping and cash discounts.
- will write an email six weeks later, asking why you have not shipped the order.
- will write you letters in regular intervals and demand you cease sending promotional material by post, although you did not send anything.
- will write you an email at the end of the year demanding you send her a free calendar.
- will send you an email immediately after placing an order, demanding to know when the order will be shipped although this is clearly stated on your website and in the confirmation mail she received after she placed the order. In addition she wants to know the exact time when the order will be delivered.
So if you are interested in taking over this customer, call me at 555-loony-bin.