joined:May 10, 2006
I'm currently using a customized osCommerce shopping cart, but I'm looking to upgrade to a better shopping cart.
I'm looking for a shopping cart that includes all the bells & whistles I need, and if it doesn't include some features that I need I would have the option to "custom code" new features into the shopping cart.
Some features I'm looking for are:
- I prefer if it's programmed in PHP, but other programming languages would work as well.
- Options to add/delete either manually one-by-one or by a batch file new products through admin.
- Works easily with UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS shipping carriers.
- Provides tracking information either under the customer's account or by email.
- Options to easily update shipping costs and add a % mark-up if need be.
- Works easily with Paypal, Verifone PAYWarePC, Authorize.NET, etc.
- Option to batch import vendor pricing and inventory information.
- Option to apply % mark-up to vendor pricing.
- Can easily generate data feeds for PriceGrabber, Google Base (Products), Shopzilla, etc.
- Includes a "dropshipping" module that will allow me to tag certain products as dropship and would work together with EDI to send to vendors for fulfillment.
- Includes a customer service email ticket system that will work together with customer orders.
- Option to create sale incentives like discount coupons, free shipping, daily deals, etc.
- Includes a "newsletter" module that will allow me to contact opt-in customers with sale incentives.
- Will allow me to do some customized programming to add new features.