Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Forum Moderators: buckworks
- accepting purchase orders
- creating customer accounts on the back end
- preventing creation of customer accounts on front end
- guests can view products but not prices
- single order page where customers can enter multiple line items and then add all items to cart at press of a button (customer already knows the products they want to order)
- customer accounts can be tagged to individual salespeople, so salesperson receives email copy of order from their customer only
- kits: ability to create a "kit" that takes other individual products and creates a single product - and adjusts inventory accordingly
Anything out there that meets most of these requirements without having to go the customizing route?
Just want to make sure I'm not missing something out there that can actually handle B2B sites without customization. Magento accepts purchase orders, but I'm not a fan of open source solutions.
Anyone out there have experience with designing/developing B2B sites using e-commerce solutions?