Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: buckworks
I'm looking for any recommendations on order fulfillment software that I can use with my ecommerce website.
I'm currently in the process of buying a software called Order Suite. I like this software so far because they customize it the way you need it to work. However, the customizations are taking a long time to finish.
- Does anybody know of any good order fulfillment softwares that I can use with my website?
- What current order fulfillment software are you currently using?
I’m kind of looking for an order fulfillment software that can be customized so it can fit my ecommerce website better.
Here are some of the features I’m looking for:
- Import orders from my website.
- Send out a report to vendor with the quantity of products I need if currently not in stock.
- Manage inventory.
- Authorize/Capture credit card information.
- Send processing/shipped emails to customers.
- Print out packing slips.
- Be able to work with DHL.
I also know many businesses use QuickBooks.