I see Ads from the domain agency, everyone else sees my site.
You're probably thinking 'clear the browser cache or wait for my isp to update'... I've eliminated those factors.
My domain agency provide free web forwarding or free dns. I recently changed my domain from web forwarding to dns, i.e. I setup dns with my host and updated my domain account). Everyone else sees my site, but I see Ads from the domain company.
On both IE8 and FF3 I have:
- Refreshed (many times)
- Cleared history (many times),
- Deleted cookies and files (many times),
- Re-booted (several times)
On two other PCs in the same office, on the same network, with the same IP: There is no problem, I see my site. The domain company have no idea, they see my site.
I'm stuck, what else can cause this?
- It can't be the browser cache (cleared and cleared on two browsers)
- It can't be the ISP cache (because other computers on the same network see the right site)