Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
Should I sell the domain name now or wait for buyer to develop the other domain first?
Or the other way 'round?
If the new owner develops "MyWidgetStore.com", and is "first in commerce" using the term "WidgetStore", could there be potential intellectual property concerns down the road?
(A rhetorical question.)