joined:Feb 10, 2005
I'm working with a non-profit group whose domain name expired last Fall. It's apparently been registered by their domain registrar, and looks like it might expire in a few months. We don't have a lot of money, and the domain isn't a keyword rich domain that could be of use to anyone in the reseller market.
A. Wait and see if it expires and then try to renew?
B. Contact the registrar now and try to buy it back?
C. Register a new domain?
Thanks in advance for any advice.