Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: LifeinAsia & httpwebwitch

Message Too Old, No Replies

Verisign Credibility



6:10 pm on Jul 26, 2010 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member

Hello All,

I have a company which is incorporated in a miscellaneous country. I want to create a US company to show up on my website on Verisign and to be able to get BBB, as most of my clients are from USA.

Does anybody have an idea about the requirements and how I can setup one? Will I need a bank account or any other US documents or just to setup a US company?

Please reply. Thanks in Advance.


1:20 pm on Sep 4, 2010 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Administrator lifeinasia is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 5+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

There are many companies that provide this service. I have only started companies in the U.S. as a U.S. resident, so I am not sure what different requirements they have for foreign-based companies wanting to start a U.S. business.

Most likely, you will want to incorporate in Delaware, since they have one of the most friendly tax codes for non-residents.


8:48 pm on Sep 7, 2010 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Senior Member bwnbwn is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

incliss the best advise is contact a lawyer that can help you through the process. I did some looking and it is quite a process and not one I feel you can do by yourself.

There are many legal requirments that have been added to make sure the funds aren't being used for other purposes and only a good lawyer can get you through the legal process.

Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month