Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: LifeinAsia

Message Too Old, No Replies

Lawyer Service


6:23 pm on Apr 7, 2007 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Oct 7, 2002
votes: 0

Dear Friends/Experts,
I'd like to get information about credible lawyer sevice provider, who may just get paid after winning the process, or settling the legal problem. Is there this kind of service on the web? if you know please recommend any. :)

In advance thank you very much.

P.S. I(as an affiliate) have some problems with one of Pharmacy Related Merchant, who is not going to pay me.

8:50 pm on Apr 7, 2007 (gmt 0)

Senior Member

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member

joined:Feb 28, 2004
posts: 1786
votes: 0

I would try to locate one in your area or where the merchant is. What does the contract say as far as issues? You would be looking for one who works on contingency. A lot of them do this for a percentage of the settlement.

Sometimes it might only just take a letter from one - depending on the amount.


8:59 pm on Apr 7, 2007 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Oct 7, 2002
votes: 0

Thank you Corey for the reply, I sent you PM.
4:51 pm on Apr 8, 2007 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member from US 

10+ Year Member

joined:May 6, 2004
votes: 0

A lot of times the contract will stipulate the jurisdiction. If you file anything in the wrong jurisdiction, it will usually have to be refiled.

If you are in the US, consider filing a complaint with your state attorney general. Overall, the AG offices are a bunch of self serving political hacks but you might get lucky. Sometimes if a company knows that you complained to the AG that will be enough to get them to make good.

Collections attorneys will usually take a case on contingency if they think it is winnable and the amount is enough to interest them. (they get a percentage of whatever they collect). You can usually find them slithering under rocks and fallen trees...

cg - (not a lawyer.... THANK G_D!)

5:32 pm on Apr 9, 2007 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Oct 7, 2002
votes: 0

Can anyone give me any other advice? recommendation?
5:37 pm on Apr 9, 2007 (gmt 0)


WebmasterWorld Administrator webwork is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:June 2, 2003
votes: 51

Lawyers tend to be limited to specific States, so you might want to search for lawyers in the State that has subject matter jurisdiction. This could be spelled out in your contract.

Search for a "lawyer referral service" in the State of jurisdiction, often run by the "State bar association" or local or county "bar association".


Join The Conversation

Moderators and Top Contributors

Hot Threads This Week

Featured Threads

Free SEO Tools

Hire Expert Members