Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: LifeinAsia
I have a "couple" of web sites.
I need a tool, that can:
I presume there is no such single product - or one could use external sources to cobble something together.
What do you use to manage your web-site business?
Please, don't tell me Quicken, Quickbooks, Money or Excel spreadsheet.
Although Quickbooks is fine for accounting, I have not had good luck with managing everything else - nor could I make it work through the web.
We ended up hiring a programmer and building our own online accounting, expense and income program. It cost about $500 to build and pulls in data automatically from our online store as well as being able to manually input data and create new revenue sources and expense areas.
- Monitor ranking in search engines
I use a separate tool for this. Do a search for 'free google rankings'.
- Track visitors in various ways
- Track marketing efforts - and link them to ranking and visitor traffic
- Manage relationship where I am the buyer
- Manage relationship where I am the seller
- Manage relationship where I traded
Don't know about these. We just use our email pprograms to keep track of our customer relationships. You're probably wanting a CRM type package though.
- Do all this with a web interface
That's a pretty big ask.