Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
They seem to only have one form that you can fill in which is just an enquiry form.
I never get a reply. I have looked all over Yahoo as well but am having no joy.
You would think that you might get a reply of some sort.?
Doesnt anyone have any in-sight into this..?
2) Eventually, sent me an application, cost £9 to fax to their premium rate application line - but got no response
Thought, forget it. Then (about a year after):
1) They contact me asking me about the free trial and would I like to sign up
2) Complete application form. I have to contact them to get any response
3) Send Direct Debit form, they lose it
4) Send replacement Direct Debit form, about a month later, no contact
[edited by: PCInk at 3:54 pm (utc) on June 19, 2007]