Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: werty
1) integrated campaign management across Google, Yahoo, MSN
2) Conversion and revenue tracking (we do this with Google Analytics right now - I would prefer we moved to a conversion tracking system that handled all 3 engines the same way)
3) business rules that will assist me with automated identification of negative keywords
Thanks for any recommendations you might give me..
[edited by: GlassEye at 2:17 pm (utc) on Aug. 18, 2008]
I can understand the importance of the wish list that you have mentioned; although this may not address all the issues that you would like assistance in I do want to point out a few items that may assist you in your account.
We have a program that is called ‘Microsoft adCenter Desktop Beta’ . I have listed below the items that this can be used for.
•Download Changes: Download account data from the online version of Microsoft adCenter. You can select whether to download all data or only the data that has changed since you last downloaded data into adCenter Desktop (Beta).
•Check Changes: Test your ads and keywords before you upload them to see if you need to fix issues that would result in editorial disapprovals. At this time, parameter substitution (ad text character length) is the only editorial check supported in adCenter Desktop (Beta).
• Post Changes: Upload changes from adCenter Desktop (Beta) into your online adCenter account.
• Export: Export campaign data in one of the following formats:
o An adCenter-compatible comma-separated values file (CSV). Use this format to export your adCenter campaign data for use with Excel and other programs that support files with the.csv file name extension.
oA CSV file that is generally compatible with other online advertising programs. Use this format to export your adCenter campaign data to other online advertising programs.
o HTML file (.htm file name extension).
o Archive file (.acea file name extension). Use this format to back up your adCenter campaign data for use in the adCenter Desktop (Beta).
• Import: Import data from a Microsoft® Office Excel® 2003 file (.xls) or a comma-separated values file (.csv) – or import an archive file (.acea) with complete account data.
• Performance Statistics: Select the time period for which you want to view performance statistics.
• Account: Change the adCenter user name and password, and select the accounts that you want to manage.
• Create Wizard: This wizard guides you in creating campaigns, ad groups, and ads.
• Create Campaign: Create a campaign.
• Create Multiple Campaigns: Add multiple new campaigns to an account.
Create Ad Group: Create an ad group.
• Create Multiple Ad Groups: Add multiple new ad groups to a
• Create Text Ad: Create an ad.
• Create Multiple Text Ads: Add multiple new text ads to an ad group.
• Revert: Returns adCenter Desktop (Beta) data to a previous state (the state of the data before you downloaded data from adCenter online to adCenter Desktop (Beta)), provided that you have not yet posted changes to adCenter.
• URL Extraction: Build or expand your keyword lists by extracting keywords from a specified webpage.
• Similar Keywords: Discover additional keywords by finding keywords similar to a word you type. Note that this tool can also be accessed in the Manager pane by right-clicking an existing keyword and selecting Find Similar. The existing keyword will automatically be used as the input.
• Extracted Keywords: Extract frequently used keywords from a given web address to see what keywords are popular on that website.
• Frequent Keywords: Display the overall most popular keywords plus the current and last month search impressions.
• Category Keywords: Display the most popular keywords by user-selected vertical; also display the current and last month search impressions for those key words.
• Monthly Traffic: Displays the past 3 months and a 3 month forecast of search queries for the selected keywords.
• Age Demographic: Displays the search query percentage breakdown by age group.
• Gender Demographic: Displays the search query percentage breakdown by gender.
• Bid Estimation: Displays the estimated average bid amount for the selected keywords.
Please note that this program is by invitation only and you need to have a adCenter account. I have placed the link for interest below.
For more information on how to participate go to: [advertising.microsoft.com...]
Hope this helps!