Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: werty
when registering for a new U.S. adcenter account, does this new account have the new content match feature?
this question is mine:
how do I change/delete a credit card from my adcenter account. I want to replace it with a new one?
First, login into your campaign. Under the 4 main tabs, click on 'Accounts & Billing' then click on your 'Account Number' This will bring you to your 'Account Details' and allow you to change your credit card info.
Your other question about Contact Match is I believe it is only in their Beta Program. Most people are being switched over to Beta. If you wish to turn off the Content Match, the instructions from AdCenter guy are as follows:
1. Click the Campaign you want to edit.
2. Click the ad group you wish to modify.
4. Click the Ad Group Settings tab.
4. In the Targeting section, locate "Select a distribution method for this ad group."
5. Uncheck the box labeled “Content” and Click Save.
I hope this helps.