Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: martinibuster
Do you think that this is a good way to get a link building campaign going?
"I really encourage you to think about the kinds of links you want to get first, such as
- links from directories- Are these really viable? I mean Yahoo charges per click now
- links from blog comments- Shouldn't I farm these out to offshore companies?
- links from blogrolls- How do you ask for this?
- links from article sites- I've done a lot of this, but post-panda, not so much
- links from social bookmarking- This still works?
- links from forum profiles- Have never tried this ...hmmm
To me, the only links that are worth chasing in a post-panda world, are links received from placing unique content on related websites.
I only do blog guest posting on blogs who are of sufficient quality that they basically don't do guest posting, i.e. where most people would be unable to get a guest post
Last week I had an offer to do the SEO for a keyword rich domain in my niche
joined:Sept 10, 2011