Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: not2easy

Message Too Old, No Replies

Image revolver for homepage

4:53 pm on Nov 17, 2008 (gmt 0)

New User

5+ Year Member

joined:Oct 23, 2008
posts: 16
votes: 0


I'm trying to figure out how to add an image revolver to a home page. I'm not sure what the correct name for this type of element is. An example of one is the dell.com home page. It lets the user click to the next slide and each slide links to a different web page. I have Expression Studio so I don't have accesses to adobe flash creator. Does anyone know of a free code that creates this effect or even what the correct name for this element is?

Thank You

6:36 am on Nov 18, 2008 (gmt 0)

Senior Member

WebmasterWorld Senior Member dreamcatcher is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member

joined:Mar 30, 2003
votes: 0

There`s quite a few flash and/or javascript snippets around the net for this type of thing. Try Flash Den or Dynamic Drive. Not quite sure of the terminology. Banner rotator maybe?

Good luck.