Google seems to be trying to force their BETA interface on us. Right now it is missing too many things to be used in production.
Because I'm an agency I'm constantly having to switch back to the old interface.
Does anybody know of a way to stop this behavior?
I just spent an hour trying to use a chrome plugin to redirect the URL but then realized that Google has completely changed what the parameters mean and created a new one.
We used to have a unique account identifier in the URL named __c which had no connection to the actual account id and I guess was just an auto increment id in their DB. The parameter __c still exists but is the same on every account now. Matter of fact no matter where I go in my MCC the __u and __c parameter is the same.
There is a new parameter called ocid which seems to be the new customer ID which has no connection to anything.
I guess I can go to the URL of all 29 accounts to get the ID's and create 29 rules in my plugin.
In case you want to try the plugin, it is called Requestly.