It looks to me that the new tool should still be in Beta.
Two things I noticed yesterday:
- It shows 3 keywords for a certain group, but when I click onto it, it shows none. It happened many times. - I ask for inclusive results (to show keywords with my terms only) and I get i.e. 4 keywords. When I ask for results with "All keyword ideas" I get more then 4 that include my terms.
In short, the new tool takes way more time then the old one.
Plus, when I did the same thing with the old tool, I got more results including my terms. Also, when terms get grouped, they're shown, not like in the new one, shows the number, and then empty.