Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
In my experience, this sort of thing may respond to some simple 'fixes' such as the following - which are not sequential, by the way:
* Rebooting your computer if your rarely do that. (It astonishes me, sometimes, what this will set right.)
* Closing all your browser windows and opening a new one
* Possibly clearing cache and cookies.
* Not going to AdWords via a book mark - but by opening a new browser window and getting to the login page by typing in the URL
* Trying a different browser.
* Updating your current browser to the most recent version if you are using an older version.
* Trying a different computer if you have one available to you.
AWA, I'll try your suggestions, but they didn't work last week. Eventually last week the problem rectified itself.
Please check with your IT team.
* Closing all your browser windows and opening a new oneThanks for the tips! I noticed this tip is working when I encounter a slow online interface. I'm using IE8 and closing the tab and open a new one (instead of closing the whole browser) is also working for me.