Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 3.227.3.146

Forum Moderators: martinibuster

Message Too Old, No Replies

Multiple Link Units all show the same Links

     
5:34 pm on Jun 12, 2012 (gmt 0)

Full Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Oct 12, 2005
posts: 262
votes: 0


Hello

Several AdSense Publishers reported to me that they see all Link Units on one page show the same links (Keywords).

I then checked on my websites and I can confirm this problem.

I have 3 link units implemented in my forum thread pages and all Link Units show up the 3 same links (Keywords) on the same page.
This totally defeats the purpose of implementing more then one link unit.

I think this is a bug

Anyone else notices this?

StarBuG
6:17 pm on June 12, 2012 (gmt 0)

Senior Member from US 

WebmasterWorld Senior Member netmeg is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Mar 30, 2005
posts:13012
votes: 222


Mine have been doing that for years.
10:56 pm on June 12, 2012 (gmt 0)

Senior Member from AU 

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Aug 22, 2003
posts:2276
votes: 156


Shortage of ads for those keywords? In fact only one bidder?
4:35 am on June 13, 2012 (gmt 0)

Full Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Oct 12, 2005
posts: 262
votes: 0


I never had that problem before so I doubt it's a shortage of ads
3:02 pm on June 21, 2012 (gmt 0)

Senior Member

WebmasterWorld Senior Member lame_wolf is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month

joined:Dec 30, 2006
posts:3311
votes: 17


DaStarBuG, i've had similar problems. I have 728x15 link units in one particular section of my site. It is normally one of the best performers. I noticed that this particular channel was dropping like a stone.

I went to my site to check and noticed that some pages were no longer showing anything at all. Some were not affected it, and some only showed one subject insted of four.

It is still like it today, and I am stumped. I've tried different browsers. I've made new code. I've used another account. I've put it elsewhere on the page. All had no effect whatsoever.