Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
In a site i have 728*90 and more two 300*250 and 468*80 blocks.
728 block only appear in IE (7 or 6) after refresh, not always, but many many times.
Removing the other blocks don't solve problem.
no problem with the other blocks, no problem in search only header 728 get this issue.
If i change block for 468, problem is there too, seems the problem is with first ad block.
Someone get this issue before ?
I sometimes get this weird problem in Safari on the mac, after I change ad placements, Safari shows one ad where the other should be. Scared me at first, but closing and opening Safari makes it go away, proving it's something on my end, and visitors are seeing the ads OK.
Sounds like you have something similar.
I solve this issue, removing ad code and create a new one with same size etc etc, the problem solved, but why this happen before. The only diference is /* bla bla bla */
Site is non-english and in /* bla bla bla */ i have a special Char, at first look i think the problem is here, but, i have many channels without problems with this special non-english charact, for sure i don't know what's up with this ad code, but is solved.