joined:July 25, 2016
Hello, I have got a doubt about the pagination of my website (ecommerce).
Let's see an example:
First of all I have this category page www.example.com/category.html
This category has got 4 pages + 1 "View All" page
Here they are:
- Page 1: www.example.com/category.html -> with rel=next
- Page 2: www.example.com/category.html?View=2 -> with rel=next + prev
- Page 3: www.example.com/category.html?View=3 -> with rel=next + prev
- Page 4: www.example.com/category.html?View=4 -> with rel=prev
- Page 5: www.example.com/category.html?All=1 -> with a rel=canonical pointing to www.example.com/category.html ('cause I want Google to index the first page that has less loadtime)
I was wondering if it is right to have www.example.com/category.html as first page or I need to have ALSO www.example.com/category.html?View=1 (consider that they are two identical pages).
Some website have both the URLS...some other not.
Thank you very much =)