Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: goodroi
David Rosenblatt, who joined Google (GOOG, Fortune 500) last year through its $3.1 billion acquisition of DoubleClick, has resigned and will leave the company in mid-May, a Google spokeswoman said Wednesday.
Rosenblatt was the CEO of DoubleClick, which Google bought to bolster its position in the Internet display advertising business.
The bulk of Google's revenue, which totaled $5.51 billion in the first quarter, comes from text-based ads, which appear alongside Google's search results, say analysts.
Here are a few of the features we think creative teams will really like:
* Improved workflow that gets preview links into client's hands faster
* A fully searchable archive of work structured by clients, campaigns and creatives
* Integrated QA processes that get errors identified and fixed earlier in the process
* Full range of intuitive Flash components and full APIs in both AS2 and AS3
* Direct upload to DART for Advertisers ensures smooth transition to traffickers for approved creatives
or he just didn't agree with the whole idea.
based on what a friend webmaster told me, video ads pay pretty well.
joined:July 29, 2007