joined:Jan 10, 2003
Hello, I dont know if anyone can help me here but I will ask anyways. All of a sudden today my [secure.mysite.com
...] gives me a "cannot find server" error. It has been working fine for a year now since I bought the server and today I am getting that error. I use apache webserver. Everything else is working fine like [myserver.com
...] and [myserver.com:10000
...] to login to webmin. I've tried restarting apache webserver, i've restarted my entire server, I went through httpd.conf to see if 2 ips were using ssl and that isn't happening. I don't know what else to try.
I have Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora)
(Redhat Linux Fedora 1) Version 1.180
If anyone could give me some ideas of what to look for to fix this that would be great. As I said before it has been working fine for a year and I haven't changed anything on the server for months now so it is kind of wierd that something would just stop working for no apparent reason.