Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
1) Has anyone else noticed this?
2) If so, is this normal?
3) Will G ignore the first clicks and only reward the last one made?
4) Will PPC go down with every click a user makes in one ad unit at one sitting?
1) I'm noticing the same. About every third 'ad-clicker' clicks at least twice.
2) My ads are mostly travel related and I would say it's quite normal to compare hotel rates or last minute offers before making a decision and thus clicking several ads.
3) Not from my experience and why should Google do that? From the advertizer's point of view it's a competing market and they have to pay their share to make business. So at least Google will charge them and surely we get paid for each click. (Maybe my channel data are fooling me and are showing a couple of clicks but only one got paid, but I can't imagine that.)
4) Hmm... Not sure about that.