Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 3.92.92.168

Forum Moderators: martinibuster

Message Too Old, No Replies

Missing adsene after a design change

     
5:11 am on Apr 26, 2006 (gmt 0)

Junior Member

10+ Year Member

joined:July 26, 2001
posts:149
votes: 0


I made some changes in the design of my web site around 2 month ago to make my site more user friendly. We have tried to keep the same page names. I noticed the all old pages have Google Adsense but new page are missing them. New pages are exact copy of the old page.
I have tried removing content here and there but that did not help.

What could be the reasons? Any expert opinion out there? If you want to look at the web site, please sticky me.

2:32 am on Apr 27, 2006 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member

10+ Year Member

joined:Sept 6, 2004
posts:411
votes: 0


all old pages have Google Adsense but new page are missing them

I'm not sure I understand. Do you base this statement on what you see when you visit the pages or on reports you get from Adsense?

3:08 am on Apr 27, 2006 (gmt 0)

Junior Member

10+ Year Member

joined:July 26, 2001
posts:149
votes: 0


Both. I don't see ads on new pages and my income dropped to 20% of what it used to be on the old site.
12:19 pm on Apr 28, 2006 (gmt 0)

Preferred Member

10+ Year Member

joined:June 13, 2004
posts:650
votes: 0


Are you sure you have javascript enabled?
1:12 pm on Apr 28, 2006 (gmt 0)

Senior Member

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member

joined:Apr 1, 2006
posts:1536
votes: 0


I am not very technical so forgive the expression but this has happened to me and I solved the problem.

If you use the old template and make changes in copy , sometimes the html code gets amended (automatically), some weird additions ..take place . Check your html code and reinsert google code.

Remove old G html and insert fresh code.


Hope this helps.

9:07 pm on Apr 28, 2006 (gmt 0)

Junior Member

10+ Year Member

joined:July 26, 2001
posts:149
votes: 0


I emailed Google and they had to do something at their end to have the problem fixed. They were really fast in responding. Thanks Google adsense team.