Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
I don't know the link to the following AdWordsAdvisor's post on this issue but it is 100% correct and was posted 5th May 2004.
* Google no longer accepts and runs ads for online casinos, online betting, online sportsbooks, online lotteries, online bingo, and online poker.
* This also includes ads for sites with a primary purpose of driving traffic to online gambling sites, affiliates of such sites, tips, odds, or handicapping sites, "free" online casino sites, and play money casino sites.
* However, on a case-by-case basis, we may allow advertisements for:
- Location-based gambling
- Books, magazines, or TV shows that discuss gambling
- Contests, sweepstakes, or raffles"
I think that'll clarify it.
Once the person develops a work around, google does not seem to close it.