Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 220.127.116.11
I'm trying to find the root cause of the problem. So far, I have narrowed it down to 2 possible reasons:
1. Adwords does say that the conversion rate may be somewhat lower than expected:
2. The shopping cart. Currently, we are using Mals free shopping cart. It (theoretically) is set up to track the google conversion code, but it doesn't seem to be working. Two emails sent to the owner on this issue have gone unanswered, so that seems to be a dead end.
So, my questions are:
1. Is anyone else having success tracking Adword conversions using Mals shopping cart?
2. Can anyone think of what else it might be, other than it's time to upgrade to a different shopping cart? Reading through the posts on wbm, it seems that most folks are tracking their own conversions regardless of the Google Adword stats.
3. If it is, indeed, time to upgrade the shopping cart, recommendations?
I hope others on the forum will have some insight for you as well, as mine is rather limited.
There was a glitch w/ our hosting and the stats for March and April are pretty much unavailable to us. That was one of the 1st things I tried to investigate.
Thank you everyone for your help. It's given me some new ideas to look into.