Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.
is all I saw.
Is this a frequent sight or a freak occurance?
joined:Jan 7, 2004
All those PHDs and they can't even write a few simple web pages..
That said, Adwords is a killer app.
You might also:
* Clear your cache, in case you're being taken to an old page.
* Check that your security and privacy settings are set to 'medium' or below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (MS IE)
1. Select 'Tools' from the MS IE browser menu.
2. Select 'Internet Options.'
3. Select the 'Advanced' tab.
4. Under 'Security,' check both 'Use SSL 2.0' and 'Use SSL 3.0.'
1. Select 'Edit' from the Navigator browser menu.
2. Select 'Preferences.'
3. Select the arrow next to 'Privacy/Security' in the side menu.
4. Select 'SSL' from the sub-menu.
5. Check both 'Enable SSL Version 2' and 'Enable SSL Version 3.'