Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 188.8.131.52
Forum Moderators: LifeinAsia
2) FTP access to the directory where the mysql tables are stored (../data/).
3) The "AT" scheduler (usually on FreeBsd) in order to schedule tasks that run only once.
4) Of course Cron scheduler but everybody offer it anyway.
5) FTP access to httpd.conf and manual edition of this file.
6) FTP access to each email account.
7) FTP access and manual edition of the files used for email aliasing and forwarding.
The only one I know is Verio but they are too expensive for my budget (about $50/month max.).
Thank you for giving hints.
Have a nice day all!
They have been around about 10 years, and have their own servers, and can setup any configuration you want.
I have leased 2 Dell servers for years (because I'm an idiot), but always use LOD for my system administration work. I just checked, and it appears they have several configurations in your budget.
[edited by: Travoli at 2:58 pm (utc) on Mar. 11, 2003]
[edit reason] link snip [/edit]
Again, I haven't used them myself so I can't vouch for them, but it's another option.