Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 22.214.171.124
Forum Moderators: LifeinAsia
My business is growing and this year my partner and I are looking to hire employees to help do the mundane tasks of order processing.
Currently we receive our orders via an e-mail text message with the order details. Most of them (the straight forward widgets) we print them out and file them according to supplier in a binder.
One of our product lines entails email messaging between company & customer and generates documents such as faxes, paper forms, etc. These orders we start a manila folder to compile the paperwork in it.
Our products are drop shipped from about 8-10 main suppliers plus we inventory around 50-60 of our own products which we ship.
Now for my question. Is there a software program that can manage these orders in a data file system and that is accessable by all on a network?
I want to move past the antiquated system we are currently on and implement one that can grow with our company.
Here is also what I would require of the software:
- be able to make internal notes with each order
- include related email messages to the orders/integrate with MS Outlook
- include related documents that are in digitized form
- manage orders to our suppliers
- manage our own inventory
- generate full line of reports
- can integrate with our website (if possible)
- integrate with UPS Worldship program
Any other features are welcome but at least the basics outlined above are what I need.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.