Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Requiments for OpenSRS RCL:
- Perl 5.6 (if you would like to use RACE) or 5.005_03 or later == using 5.6.1
- Crypt::CBC == installed
- Crypt::Blowfish --- NOT INSTALLED
- Digest::MD5 == installed
- HTML::Template == installed
- MD5 == installed
- MIME:Base64 == installed
- Storable == installed
- Unicode::Map == installed
- Unicode::String --- NOT INSTALLED (wrong version of perl)
- XML::Parser == installed
- Date::Manip == installed
- A Web Server that allows CGI execution (e.g. Apache) == using IIS 5 / Windows 2000 Server.
I'm trying to install 'OpenSRS RCL' on our webserver but coming unstuck.
and not sure if its because there is missing modules in the perl installation or its because it's not going to work under a Windows 2000 Server/IIS 5 environment.