Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: werty
1. Opera: Got tot he billing section then on submit got error -1
2. Safari: Microsoft adCenter does not currently support the web browser you are using. Please sign in using Internet Explorer 6+. More about system requirements
3. Firefox 188.8.131.52 Next button just hangs.
4. IE 5 (no IE 6 for mac) No luck.
5. IE 5 using virtual PC windows 2000 (IE6 is for windows Xp). It kept asking me over and over for providence/state when I had Nevada selected.
So after 2 hours and sore wrists Nothing.
How hard is it to intsall a signup form that works in most browsers? I can only imagine the headaches I will face once I signup through a customer rep and have to admin the bids and keywords etc..
Should I pursue this?
PS - Want the headaches to cease? Try Bootcamp (Although you'll have to buy XP)
www (dot) apple (dot) com (slash) macosx (slash) bootcamp
You can thank an old WW post for that one! ;)
ANd I am signed up.
Now I am unable to create any campaigns in any browser. Firefox comes close.
I called customer service, they said they are aware of this, and may get fixed in new update.
They told me to post here and maybe adcenter411 will respond...
honestlky adcenter, it's freakin 2006, your interface wont work in anything but IE 6+? #*$!?
retards...you deserve that comment.....absoultely retards....in your html dept.