Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 126.96.36.199
Forum Moderators: werty
1. Open up Adcenter, select Reports > Manage Reports and run a saved report
2. Check stats on Yahoo, Google Adwords (3 accounts), check on Adsense and Yahoo Publisher earnings (12-15 minutes)
3. Come back to Adcenter - report still running
4. Go to bathroom, get some more coffee
5. Come back to Adcenter - page cannot be displayed
6. Close browser, start over, may get stats for my 14 ad groups, may not
Personal focus group summary:
We spend $600 a day at Google. We spend less than $60/day on MSN Adcenter. We won't up our spending until their reporting system is fixed.
I try not to be negative about most things, but Adcenter makes me want to quit using the Internet.
Anybody else care to comment on similar experiences? Please forward this to Bill G so he's plop some of that 1.1 billion for Adcenter R&D on someone who knows how to program.
Perhaps there's an AdCenter SP2 in the works. Let's hope so. There's some real potential w/ AdCenter but it will only grow if MS can gain in SE market share.