Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from

Forum Moderators: phranque

Message Too Old, No Replies

What font is this

Any Ideas



6:08 pm on Aug 14, 2004 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

Does anyone know the font name of a font that looks like it has a coloured inside with a black outline around it.



9:00 pm on Aug 14, 2004 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Senior Member 10+ Year Member


If you have a URL where this font is found sticky it to me, I may be able to find out.


9:25 pm on Aug 14, 2004 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

sounds like either a msie shadow effect, or a photoshopped text with stroke around it.


3:54 am on Aug 15, 2004 (gmt 0)

WebmasterWorld Administrator anallawalla is a WebmasterWorld Top Contributor of All Time 10+ Year Member

There are many fonts that meet that description, e.g.

Vineta BT

Decorated 035 BT

Buxom D

Eras Contour

Millenium BdEx BT (one n in Millenium)



11:33 am on Aug 15, 2004 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

Well I ended up doing it through photoshop :) thanks for the replies


4:54 am on Aug 16, 2004 (gmt 0)

10+ Year Member

For future reference, there is a tool that you can upload an image of a font and it will match it the best it can to what font it is. I think it's called 'WhatTheFont'. Nifty tool.

Featured Threads

Hot Threads This Week

Hot Threads This Month