Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: phranque
Oh boy. In the time I've spent here I sure have learned
a lot -- mostly about how much stuff I have yet to learn!
And I DO love to learn. So thanks one and all for sharing!
Reading many folk's words here, it's obvious folks deal with LOADS
of info./data on everything from keyword analysis to
SERP rankings to multiple site link structures of competitors.
Furthermore, folks seem to be tracking and comparing all
this over time. Heck, one person mentioned they typically
look at (and do some analysis upon) 2K web pages per day.
So......for those of you willing to show some mercy to a
newbie, would you be so kind as to share just how you go
about dealing effectively and efficiently with such a huge
amount of info/data on a daily basis? Maybe it has something
to do with turning 40 this year, but I don't trust my brain
to keep up with so much data. Not sure what technological
and non-technological methods, programs and setup you all
I'm very impressed...but also baffled.
Help, please! How do you do/manage it?
1. Keyword performance : *keyword analyzer tool
2. Traffic / Traffic Analysis : *log analyzing software
3. Server performance : *host provides me with this
4. Search engine positions: *position tracking software
5. Site content management : Custom built Content Management System (CMS)
6. SE / Web Dev News : WebmasterWorld
7. Link tracking : Google's reverse lookup
8. Competition : SERPs, user input
9. Site Q/A : LOTS of user input, personal testing
* - sticky me if you want my preferred products
Doing analysis on 2k pages can sometimes be as easy as pressing a single button. Don't let the numbers phase you.