"facebook is creepy"
- any chance that we could take that as read?
- and focus on the changes, risks to webmasters and potential opportunities?
(otherwise this topic will be useless - plus WebmasterWorld users have been saying this since day one and FB keeps growing) If you have a facebook developer account
- you can enable it now by following the directions at
My initial observations are;
- better responsive design
- you can easily
go back through every thing that someone has ever had posted on their wall, places checked in, photos tagged in, status updates etc - with a date timeline scroller
- it seems like ads are less prominent
- big panoramic photo at top of each profile is the only hint of customization
Anyone checked out the developer changes? interesting again...