Hi webmasters, I do my homework: read & research, etc. But this time I'm confused on what to do or just do nothing. I get constant questions from visitors, saw potential from the emails I get but the general behaviour puts me into serious doubts.
- I have a great website about -widgets and widgetland- with good traffic and pages read per visitor. This web DOES NOT sell anything.
- I get weekly emails asking for more, specific info about widgets and widgetland.
- I now get frequent petitions on travel tickets and tours to widgetland (it makes no sense to me!) perhaps a tour around the factory of widgets?
- Talked to people who might offer those services but they saw little interest on attending visitor questions.
- Decided to ADD a disclaimer stating that I will NOT be answering specific questions that can be solved if people READ the actual pages, that the site does NOT offer services or sells anything so please do not ask for it.
- I still get those emails... :( even asking for reservations.
I see potential on some of the questions to create new content, even more if there's a clear trend. I thought of potential to sell services becoming an affiliate for the services the visitors want, but I'm in serious doubt these people even read the disclaimer.
The negative (explanation) is on the contact form and on the "thank you for contacting us" page, but people still ask for the services. To me is a clear sign that, *those people who write and ask for services
Do you see any value or potential in this?