Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 184.108.40.206
Forum Moderators: rogerd
Interact with other bloggers on your topic by discussing their posts, posting comments on their blogs, etc.
Whenever you post in blogs, forums, etc., be sure to do so in a way that doesn't look spammy or self-promotional.
In general, originality is a good thing. Even bloggers who mostly link to news stories and blog posts should try to bring their own insight to the post, and ensure that the items they link to appeal to most of their audience.
Consider posting on breaking hot topics in your segment (if there are any). A hot topic for your post, a good title, and prompt indexing in blog search engines should net you some traffic.
- submit your site on all major search engines.
- create unique and short contents (300 to 700 words)
- create search engine friendly content (do seo copywriting on each post). Remember, search engines like user friendly contents that may include proper writing, cleared, etc. When your post become user friendly, search engines also pick them up and get them under way.
- try to get reciprocal links (with follow attributes), this could help you to gain more trust from the older sites or the sites having good PR.
- try to submit your site on oneway link directories.
- if you can affoard paid submission, then try to submit on yahoo directory.
- submit your site in article directories, wirte some useful articles that relates to your site contents and then submit them onto free article directories.
- submis your site on to free press release sites.
- submit your site feeds on different feed relevant sites those can take your submission.
- submit your site on different social networks, communities sites, etc.
- do blogging on different blog networks.
- keep reading others blog and get ideas of them. I think people can learn from other experiences.
hope the above bullets can help you in a best way.