Welcome to WebmasterWorld Guest from 18.104.22.168
Forum Moderators: rogerd
I want to run a blog contest for the business schools. Motive is to encourage blogging among Business school students in India. I want to shortlist 25 blog and give it to the panel of judges. How can I Judge the quality of the blog (approx) in the prelim rounds?
IMO some ways of judging in the prelim round are:-
1) Total Pages in Google (15 %)
2) Total backlinks in Yahoo (link: - site: ) 25%
3) Through techronati links – 5%
4) Voting – 50%
Can I add or delete some factors to it?
1) Total Posts so far (25 %)
2) Total backlinks in Yahoo (link: - site: ) 15%
3) Through techronati links – 10%
4) Voting – 50% (in a span of 15 days, voting allowed only for 15 days)
Please help, it is an urgent need. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Of course, it's your contest, so you can set the rules. :)
Perhaps an expert (you?) could tweak the short list by eliminating bad sites (good numbers but bad content) and by adding in a few sites with excellent content that are newer and may not have gained many links or indexed pages.